Sunday, December 4, 2016

Holiday Chaos Day 1 "All That Sparkles" Challenge

Today I want to show you a card I made for the Holiday Chaos Day 1 "All That Sparkles" Challenge from Bugaboo stamps blog  named chatch the bug blog, if you follow my blog, you will know how much I love this digis.

For my card today I’m using Stocking Santa hohoho, that was last Friday freebe, so I you like it, run to the store to get yours and being there, buy some digis, they have a 50% sale.

El día de hoy te quiero mostrar una tarjeta que hice para el “Caos de las fiestas,, día 1 “todo lo que brilla” que se está llevando a cabo en el blog de Bugaboo. Si tú eres seguidor /a de mi blog, sabrás que esta es una de mis tiendas favoritas, amo sus sellos digitales.

Para mi tarjeta de hoy, estoy usando el digi llamado Stocking Santa hohoho, que fue el regalo de viernes, así que si no lo tienes, corre a la tienda por el tuyo y estando ahí, no olvides que tienen un descuento del 50%!








Hope you like it. 

Have a crafty day!

Remember that you can follow me in:

Espero te guste.

Que tengas una dia lleno de creatividad.

Recuerda que puedes seguirme en:

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - I love the sequins! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa really pops on that white background. I love Your darling card. Thanks for joining us for our Holiday Chaos at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sequins, very sparkly! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos sparkle and shine, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining our Christmas Chaos Day 1 – Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug! I love your project, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Santa in this card, I love the way you color your stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!