Friday, July 14, 2017

Christmas Anything Goes

First of all I want to share with you something new, I will be DT in Polkadoodles! I'm so happy because as you may now I love that store. 

So for my first project I decided to make a card that hides a gift card


Primero que nada quiero compartir con ustedes una noticia, a partir de hoy soy parte del equipo de diseño de Polkadoodles!, estoy muy contenta porque como ustedes a lo mejor saben me encanta esta tienda.

Asi que para mi primer proyecto hice una tarjeta que esconde un vale de regalo.



I made a video tutorial to show you how I made it


Hice un video tutorial para mostrarte cómo la hice


The products that I use are: 

The digi is Miss Pretty

Los productos que utilicé son:

El sello digital es Miss Pretty
I hope you have a crafty day

If you want to know more about my projects you can follow me in: 

Que tengas un día lleno de creatividad 

Si quieres ver más de mis proyectos, puedes buscarme en: 














14 comments:

  1. Beautiful and fab videos and welcome to the PD team xx Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, sweet image and a lovely design, thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' Christmas Challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! And the colors are beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and great tutorial. Congrats on your DT position!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Moments with the festivities,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love your coloring! Thank you for sharing at Creative Moments.

    xx Grietje DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at THAICC. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Gracias por tus comentarios!